Legal Expertise You Can Rely On
Belaval Law, PLLC was founded in September of 2021, and is a Florida law firm concentrated on representing small business owners and individuals in business, construction, real estate matters. While Edgar Belaval has extensive jury and non-jury trial experience from Pensacola to Key West, the law firm also handles the drafting, reviewing and negotiating of complex and simple contracts related to business, construction and real estate. The law firm takes cases at all stages of either litigation, arbitration or negotiation. While many clients use Belaval Law, PLLC before they draft a contract, file a Claim of Lien, file a lawsuit or demand arbitration, other clients ask the firm to take over a case before trial, arbitration or appeal.
Belaval Law, PLLC works with other attorneys as co-counsel, as trial counsel or as consultants. The firm also provides advisory service during projects as issues arise. The idea is to avoid or minimize an issue to keep it from turning into an expensive and drawn-out lawsuit. Belaval Law, PLLC was founded to provide efficient and affordable legal counsel to small businesses, owners, subcontractors, contractors, material suppliers, labor suppliers, architects and design professionals in business, construction and real estate matters including litigation and contract negotiation cases.
Why Choose Us?
1. Extensive Experience: Our attorney, Edgar Belaval boasts years of experience handling a wide array of business, construction and real estate disputes. Belaval Law, PLLC and Edgar Belaval have successfully represented clients in cases ranging from debt, contract disputes, construction defects to landlord-tenant conflicts and property disputes. Here is a list of some of the appeals presented by Edgar Belaval:
- Hassan v. Link, 151 So.3d 1262, (Fla. 4th DCA 2014) (Whether failure to include a finding in the written order by the Trial Court that the party’s conduct was “willful or contumacious,” in ordering the sanction of Default, was an abuse of discretion).
- Pugliese v. FD Destiny Credit, LLC, 149 So.3d 36 (Fla. 5th DCA 2014)(Whether there was fraud upon the Court by a foreclosing party who acted as both Plaintiff and Defendant in a commercial foreclosure case, sufficient to overturn a Final Summary Judgment).
- Rosin v. Bubbus, 130 So.3d 1288 (Fla. 3rd DCA 2014)(Whether the Court had jurisdiction in a replevin action, where the property was not within the state).
- Royal Palm Corporate Center Ass’n, Ltd. v. PNC Bank, NA, 89 So.3d 923 (Fla. 4th DCA 2012)(Whether it was an abuse of discretion to allow mortgagee to attempt collection on money judgments before setting foreclosure sale).
- Hassan v. Smith Property Holdings Aventura, LLC, 43 So.3d 704 (Fla. 3rd DCA 2010)(Did the Court abuse its discretion by finding fraud upon the Court, where the Court failed to hold an evidentiary hearing and whether extensive order drafted entirely by defense counsel violates the independent decision-making of the Court).
- Cimetiere v. Cabrera, 43 So.3d 80 (Fla. 3rd DCA 2010)(Whether a property owner who hired security corporation could be held vicariously liable for negligent discharge of firearm by employee of independent contractor where there was no showing that the property owner exercised either supervision and control over security guard or had knowledge of his dangerous propensities).
- 205 Jacksonville, LLC v. A-Affordable Air, LLC, 16 So.3d 974 (Fla. 3rd DCA 2009)(Whether Defendant’s pre-judgment general denial of liability was legally sufficient to set aside default, and whether defendant’s post-judgment motion was legally sufficient to support setting aside default judgment).
- Babot v. Carnero, 980 So.2d 1183 (Fla. 3rd DCA 2008)(In a specific performance action to enforce the sale of a condominium, whether the Plaintiff was entitled to legal damages arising from difference in total interest payments under mortgage loan at terms of the expired commitment and mortgage loan at current interest rates where they were readily calculable).
- Leith v. Rusnak-Leith, 812 So.2d 420 (Fla. 3rd DCA 2002)(Appeal from a Judgment awarding real property to spouse in conformity with settlement agreement).
- Harris v. Ribar, 814 So.2d 1051 (Fla. 3rd DCA 2002)(Appeal from a jury verdict as inconsistent).
2. Specialized Focus: At Belaval Law, PLLC, business, construction and real estate litigation is our primary focus. This specialization allows us to stay at the cutting edge of industry developments, equipping us with a comprehensive understanding of the unique challenges you face.
3. Client-Centric Approach: Your satisfaction is at the core of our practice. We take the time to understand your specific needs and concerns, tailoring our legal strategies to achieve the best possible outcomes for you.
Our Practice Areas
1. Business: Belaval Law, PLLC can assist you in establishing your business, whether you are looking to incorporate in Florida, purchase real estate, purchase assets or for Estate Planning and Asset Protection. Belaval Law, PLLC has extensive experience in setting up corporations in multiple formats in Florida, including Limited Liability and For-Profit Corporations.
2. Construction Disputes: Whether you’re a subcontractor, material supplier, contractor, developer, or property owner, our construction litigation expert is well-versed in resolving issues related to termination, payment disputes, construction delays, defects, and more.
3. Real Estate Litigation: Our real estate attorneys have a track record of handling disputes involving residential and commercial properties, lease agreements, commercial evictions, boundary disputes, and title issues, among others.
4. Contractor and Subcontractor Representation: We provide comprehensive legal representation to contractors and subcontractors, ensuring their rights and interests are protected in every stage of the construction process.
5. Mediation and Arbitration: While we are adept at litigation, we also understand the value of alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation and arbitration. Our attorneys are skilled negotiators, seeking amicable solutions when appropriate.
Why Act Now?
In the complex world of business, construction and real estate, time is of the essence. Delays in resolving disputes can lead to significant financial losses and tarnish your professional reputation. By partnering with Belaval Law, PLLC and Edgar Belaval, you gain access to a team that is committed to swift action, precise legal strategies, and a relentless pursuit of justice.
Law You Can Understand
We know that legal action can sometimes be overwhelming. We are dedicated to providing you help in language that you can understand. If you don’t feel like you understand your options, just ask, and we will work to find an explanation that works for you. If you are facing legal challenges in the business, construction or real estate industry Belaval Law, PLLC is an ideal law firm to assist you in business, construction and real estate litigation in the state of Florida. With our extensive expertise and unwavering commitment, we stand as your reliable partner, ready to navigate the legal intricacies and protect your interests.
Contact Us Today
When you need seasoned legal counsel and representation in construction and real estate litigation, [Firm Name] is the name you can trust. Reach out to us today to schedule a consultation and take the first step towards resolving your legal challenges. Your success is our priority, and we are here to fight for you every step of the way.
Disclaimer: The information provided on this website is for general informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. For personalized legal guidance, please consult with an attorney from Belaval Law, PLLC.
A Focus on Results
The first step is for us to work with you and come up with a plan to get the results you need. Through our understanding of the law and your understanding of the circumstances, we will craft a path to success.